Drivetrain:Rear Wheel Drive
Interior:Medium Ash Gray, seat trim
Engine:6.2L V8 DI engine
Fuel Efficiency:17 CITY / 27 HWY
Side-Impact Air Bags
KBB.com 10 Coolest Cars Under $25,000. Only 16,855 Miles! Boasts 27 Highway MPG and 17 City MPG! This Chevrolet Camaro boasts a Gas V8 6.2L/376 engine powering this Automatic transmission. WHEELS, 20" X 8.5" (50.8 CM X 21.6 CM) FRONT AND 20" X 9.5" (50.8 CM X 24.1 CM) REAR BRIGHT 5-SPOKE SILVER-PAINTED ALUMINUM (STD), TRANSMISSION, 8-SPEED AUTOMATIC includes transmission oil cooler and (BTV) remote vehicle starter system, TIRES, 245/40ZR20 FRONT AND 275/35ZR20 REAR, BLACKWALL, SUMMER-ONLY, RUN-FLAT.
This Chevrolet Camaro Comes Equipped with These Options
SILVER RALLY STRIPES, SEATS, CLOTH FRONT SPORT BUCKET (STD), REMOTE VEHICLE STARTER SYSTEM, RED HOT, REAR AXLE, 2.77 RATIO, PADDLE-SHIFT MANUAL CONTROLS, MEDIUM ASH GRAY, SEAT TRIM, LPO, FLOOR MATS, PREMIUM CARPETED WITH CAMARO LOGO, LICENSE PLATE BRACKET, FRONT, ENGINE, 6.2L (376 CI) V8 DI, VVT (455 hp [339.3 kW] @ 6000 rpm, 455 lb-ft of torque [614.3 N-m] @ 4400 rpm) (STD).
The Votes are Counted
KBB.com 10 Coolest Cars Under $25,000, KBB.com 5-Year Cost to Own Awards, KBB.com 10 Best Used Sports Cars Under $30,000, KBB.com 10 Most Awarded Brands.
Visit Us Today
Test drive this must-see, must-drive, must-own beauty today at Chase Chevrolet, 6441 Holman Rd, Stockton, CA 95212.
- Four wheel Anti-Lock Braking System - A break in the weather. When you need to stop fast, you can't have it depend on the road and/or weather conditions. Four wheel ABS Brakes pump the brakes more quickly than a driver could, so the wheels won't lock up even if you slam on the brakes. That results in significantly reducing stopping distances and improved steering control. Get the stopping power you need with Four Wheel ABS Brakes.
- 8 Airbags - Air on the safe side. Collisions are often unexpected, but you have the peace of mind of extra protection should they occur. When used in combination with your seatbelt, airbags greatly reduce the possibility of serious injury, compared to a vehicle without airbags. Be prepared for the worst with 8 airbags.
- Airbag occupancy sensor - people smart. Airbag occupancy sensor is a smarter way to protect your passenger. Using a sensor to determine the size and position of the passenger, it will deploy the correct airbags with the right intensity in case of a collision. Airbag occupancy sensor offers better protection to the smaller passengers and more peace of mind for you.
- Fully automatic headlamp control - convenience you can see. Forgetting to turn on your lights is an easy mistake to make, but it can be a safety hazard for you and others. Forget all your worries with fully automatic headlamp control. The built-in sensor turns the headlights on or off based the level of ambient light so you don’t have to take your eyes off the road to find the controls. Plus you don't have to worry about accidentally leaving the lights on and draining your battery. Day or night, automatic headlamp control is the right amount of light.
- Brake assist - Stop right there. Something jumps out into the middle of the road and you need to stop now! With brake assist, you will. It uses the speed of the brake pedal’s travel to sense panic braking, then applies all available power to boost your stopping power. Brake assist can stop the accident before it is one.
- 4-wheel disc brakes - covered all the way around. The most basic safety feature of your vehicle is the brakes, and 4-wheel disc brakes have you covered from front to back. Instead of being located on just the front wheels, there are discs on the rear wheels as well, increasing your vehicles ability to slow down quickly without over-heating the braking system. Get stopping power that doesn’t quit with 4-wheel disc brakes.
- Configurable gauges - Your ride, your view. Configurable gauges allow you to choose the information you want to see, where you want to see it. With a clear view of the information you need from the configurable gauges, you have one less thing on your mind.
- Curtain first and second row overhead airbags - Protection from the top down, inside and out. In the event of a collision the curtain airbags cover the windows, keeping you and your passengers in the vehicle and preventing outside glass and debris from entering. When used in combination with your seatbelt, airbags greatly reduce the possibility of serious injury, compared to a vehicle without airbags. Be prepared for the worst with Curtain first and second row overhead airbags
- Delay dome light - Don’t be left in the dark. Delay dome light ensures that when you’re putting your stuff down, or gathering it up, there will be light. It remains on for several seconds after the doors have been shut or the vehicle turned off, making it easier to handle all the extra stuff you’ve brought along. Delay dome light makes your cargo a little lighter.
- Delay-off headlamps - Extra time in the light. You don’t have to stumble around in the dark after you get out, thanks to delay-off headlamps. When the vehicle is turned off the headlamps stay on so you can see where you’re going once you get out. They will then turn off automatically after a pre-set amount of time. When it comes to walking from your car at night, delay-off headlamps are a bright idea.
- Digital/analog instrumentation - A dashboard revolution - Get the nostalgia of traditional and the accuracy of the modern with digital/analog instrumentation. Combining analog style with digital gives you the best of both worlds. We love our technology, but there's nothing quite like burying the needle. That’s why there’s digital/analog instrumentation.
- Driver and passenger knee airbags - protection to help you walk away. Driver and passenger knee airbags not only help protect your knees, thighs, and hips, they also help keep you in place in the event of a collision so you’re not tossed around inside the cabin. When used in combination with your seatbelt, airbags greatly reduce the possibility of serious injury, compared to a vehicle without airbags. Be prepared for the worst with driver and passenger knee airbags.
- Driver front impact airbag - Safer on all fronts. Driver front-impact airbag is designed to decrease the risk of serious head, chest and knee injury that can be happen when your body is thrown with force against the steering wheel or dashboard. When used in combination with your seatbelt, airbags greatly reduce the possibility of serious injury, compared to a vehicle without airbags. Be prepared for the worst with driver front-impact airbag.
- LED fog lights - Clearly better. When the haze settles in, LED fog lights are ready to make short work of it. They make driving fog-covered roads less stressful by giving you greater visibility to other drivers, and of what’s ahead. When things get hazy, clear it up with LED fog lights.
- Front seatbelt pretensioners - tighten up. When you stop suddenly front seatbelt pretensioners make sure your body doesn’t keep going. They remove any slack in the seatbelt when you hit the brakes or are involved in a collision so you stay in place. Stay strapped in with front seatbelt pretensioners.
- This safety feature is more easily visible to following drivers and helps them react quicker to a slowing or stopped vehicle.
- High-intensity discharge low and high beam headlamps - Light up the night. These high-intensity-discharge low and high beam headlamps produce an intense bluish-white light that more closely resembles natural daylight. In turn, you get a clearer view of the road ahead after the sun goes down. Keep a bright view of driving at night with high-intensity discharge low and high beam headlamps.
- Hill hold control - Don’t go back. You know the feeling - you're stopped on a hill and you’re worried about your vehicle rolling backwards when you release the brakes. This is even more worrisome when you’re towing. With hill hold control, the vehicle automatically applies brake force to prevent itself from rolling back. So whether you’re towing a heavy load or simply stopped on a steep incline, hill hold control keeps you on the up and up.
- Illuminated entry - see what you’re getting into. Take away any potential surprises with illuminated entry. It lights the interior before you open the door, and stays on for a period of time after the door is closed making it easier to get in after dark, and to see if anyone might be lurking inside. Get added safety and convenience from illuminated entry.
- LED brake lights - Stand out in back. LED brake lights give you an edge on safety. They light up faster and are brighter than incandescent bulbs, giving you greater visibility sooner to the cars behind you. The faster they know you’re stopping, the safer everyone is, especially at night. LED bulbs are also longer lasting and more efficient than traditional bulbs. Speed is of the essence with LED brake lights.
- LED daytime running lights - Brighten your day. LED daytime running lights increase your visibility to oncoming traffic and in adverse weather conditions, so you can be seen and be safe. LED lights are also brighter and more efficient that incandescent bulbs, for even greater visibility to other drivers. Stand out all the time, with LED daytime running lights.
- Tracker system with vehicle slowdown - Lost and found. The built-in tracker system with vehicle slowdown can pinpoint your vehicle’s location. Have peace of mind knowing your vehicle is where it's supposed to be ... or if it isn't. If your vehicle has been stolen, the slowdown feature allows police to bring it to a controlled stop remotely. The tracker system with vehicle slowdown is on the mark for reassurance.
- Ignition immobilizer - Theft is a non-starter. You can feel more secure about your vehicle being there when you come back. Ignition immobilizer is a passive security system consisting of a transmitter in the ignition key and a sensor located in the vehicle. If both are not present or do not recognize each other, the vehicle will not start. Ignition immobilizer a sure-fire way to prevent the theft of your vehicle.
- The combination of seatbelt and airbags greatly reduce the possibility of serious injury occupants may sustain in the event of a crash, compared to a vehicle without airbags.
- Projector beam headlamps - To a brighter tonight. Push back the curtains of the night with the Projector beam headlamps. They focus light in a precise pattern, projecting it downward and onto the roadway for excellent visibility and better range than conventional headlamps. See what is coming more clearly, with the Projector beam headlamps.
- Rear camera - Watching your back! The rear camera helps you see obstacles and hazards you otherwise couldn't by showing enhanced images of what is behind you. The rear camera is an extra set of eyes that's both convenient and safe.
- Remote activated perimeter approach lighting - See what you’re getting into. Approaching your vehicle in the dark can be treacherous without remote activated perimeter approach lighting. From the seriousness of spotting someone hiding to the simplicity of not wanting to step in something, this lighting system provides illumination around your vehicle when you unlock the doors with your keyfob. From courtesy to caution, remote activated perimeter approach lighting gets glowing reviews.
- Panic alarm. Don't stand so close to me. Whether you're attempting to chase off unwanted people around your vehicle or around you, panic alarm can help. Using the button on the keyfob activates the vehicle's horn or siren to draw attention to the vehicle, and the last thing criminals want is attention. Panic alarm ensures you won’t go quietly.
- Seat mounted driver side impact airbag - Air on the safe side. With seat mounted driver side impact airbag, your vehicle has added protection in case of a side-impact collision. When used in combination with your seatbelt, airbags greatly reduce the possibility of serious injury, compared to a vehicle without airbags. Be prepared for the worst with seat mounted driver side impact airbag.
- Seat mounted passenger side impact airbag - Air on the safe side. With seat mounted passenger side impact airbag, your vehicle has added protection in case of a side-impact collision. When used in combination with your seatbelt, airbags greatly reduce the possibility of serious injury, compared to a vehicle without airbags. Be prepared for the worst with seat mounted passenger side impact airbag.
- Security system - Burglar Beware! Discourage vehicle theft and vandalism with a security system. It has the means to anticipate and or/detect unwanted vehicle intrusion. Get added piece of mind your ride is protected no matter where it is, with a security system.
- Electronic stability control - Helping you stay grounded. By monitoring and comparing vehicle dynamics to driver input, this system acts instantly to help control the vehicle if it loses traction. It engages the traction control and anti-lock brake systems if skidding is detected, and it may even react well before you’re aware of a loss of traction. With electronic stability control you can stay on the road ahead.
- Restricted driving mode - Know their limits. Giving up your keys doesn’t mean giving up control when you have restricted driving mode. You can set limits on things like music volume and speed to reduce your stress and worry when someone else is using the vehicle. Whether it’s your teen-aged driver or a valet, you can help ensure they’re driving safely with restricted driving mode.
- Tire specific low air pressure warning - A heads up when you’re down. Consider tire specific low air pressure warning a performance feature. A low tire can negatively effect gas mileage and the safety of your vehicle, as well as cause costly damage to your rims. When a tire is running low, a warning light appears so you know which specific wheel it is and can attend to the problem. Get the most performance from your tires thanks to tire specific low air pressure warning.
Tax, title, license and dealer fees (unless itemized above) are extra. Not available with special finance or lease offers. Vehicle may be subject to prior sale. We disclaim any inaccuracy of information provided about the vehicles listed on this website. Some vehicles may have dealer added equipment not disclosed. *Plus government fees and taxes, any finance charges, any dealer document preparation charge and any emission testing charge.
Tax, title, license (unless itemized above) are extra. Not available with special finance, lease and some other offers.
While great effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this site, errors do occur so please verify information with a customer service rep. This is easily done by calling us at 209-451-5340 or by visiting us at the dealership.
**With approved credit. Terms may vary. Monthly payments are only estimates derived from the vehicle price with a 72 month term, 5.9% interest and 20% downpayment.